– USA. Summer program for recent graduates TechChange programmers. $ 2,000 monthly stipend. Deadline: February 15.
– Italy. Summer school for artists.
– 10000000 international opportunities, scholarships, summer schools, grants, studies in different countries.
– USA. Internships for journalists in the University of Michigan.
– Close Greek tour operator announces the start of recruitment of trainees for an internship in Greece. http://www.mouzenidis-travel.ru/article/company-vacan ..
– Paid internship in Google
– Competition for photographers. The main prize – a trip to Spain.
– Luxembourg. International art residencies. Given amount of € 14,000 to € 42,000.
– Scholarships for participation in the master’s program in journalism
– Masters in Switzerland. Specialties: astronomy, biology, chemistry, biochemistry, computer science, mathematics, pharmacy, fizika.http: //www.unige.ch/sciences/Enseignements/Formations ..
– Netherlands. International Student Congress in Biomedical nauki.http: //iscoms.com/
– Scientific internships for graduate students in Paris
– Belgium. Master’s degree in “Astronomy and Astrophysics”, “Biology”, “Chemistry”, “Physics”, “Biophysics, biochemistry and biotechnology”, “Mathematics”, “Statistics”, “Geology” .http: //wet.kuleuven.be / english / scienceatleuvenscholar ..
– Japan. Scholarships for Master’s degree in the field of exact and natural nauk.https: //www.su-tokyo.ac.jp/en/offices/ilo/scholarshi ..
Dreamed actions and achieved!
With CAF go TO SUCCESS
Deadline approaching: grants for environment reporting [Worldwide]
Deadline: DECEMBER 14, 2014
Journalists with experience covering environmental issues can apply for reporting grants. Mongabay announced a special reporting opportunity for journalists to focus on government shutdowns of environmental groups and NGOs. Journalists are encouraged to apply to report on this story for Mongabay, or for reimbursement for up to US$3,000 in travel expenses for related reporting for third-party outlets, or both. The deadline is Dec. 14.For more information, click here. http://ijnet.org/en/opportunities/deadline-approaching-grants-environment-reporting-worldwide