AL-FARABI KAZAKH NATIONAL UNIVERSITY
Online video conference on the communicative Internet platform «G-Global»
«Ecotourism in the Green Economy»
On April 01st 2015 at 14:30 Astana time will be held online conference “Ecotourism in the Green Economy» on the communicative Internet platform «G-Global» with the participation of Universities and business representatives. Conference organizer is Department of Recreational and Tourism (al-Farabi Kazakh National University).
The conference will be attended by
1.Esagulova Aigul, coordinator of Ecotourism information resource center (EIRC), Kazakhstan Tourism Association, Kazakhstan Tourist Organisation
2.Akayev Azamat, Head of Department Ecological Enlightenment and Nature Management, State National Nature Park “Ile-Alatau”
3.Aigul Aktymbayeva – Acting Director, Department of Continuing Education, Nazarbayev University Graduate School of Education
4.Abyenova Helena, Head of Tourism Department, Turar Ryskulov Kazakh Economic University Alexandr Artemyev, Head of Department Recreational and Tourism, KazNU – moderator
Key issues for discussion:
1.Factors for Sustainability in Ecotourism.
2.The Role of Environmental Enlightenment in Nurturing a Culture of Resource Consumption.
3.The Contribution of “Green Tourism” in the “Green Economy”.
All interested persons are invited to attend the conference.
The organizers’ address: 6 corp., 71,Timiryazeva av., Almaty, Kazakhstan Organizers’ phone: + 7 737 3773335 add.1228 (1404)
Interactive Playground «G-Global» project “Person of the Month”
“The new paradigm of economic growth”
Almaty, April 1, 2015
April 1, 2015 in Al-Farabi Kazakh National University held online video conference on the theme “A New Paradigm for Economic Growth” project “Person of the Month” on the interactive playground «G-Global»
Videoconference began at 16:00 Astana time from the opening remarks Dean of the Graduate School of Economics and Business Ermekbaeva Bayan Zhundibaevna and Vice Dean for Research and Innovation – Kazbekova J.B, which were named videoconference participants are presented on-line foreign participants :
1. Dr. Russell Pittman, Professor, Department of Economic Analysis Group Antitrust Division US Department of Justice (Economic analysis group antitrust division US Department of Justice, USA)
2. Dr. Abraham Althonayan (BSc, MSc, PhD) – Director of Business School Brunel University (UK) Director of International Business Development Brunel University (United Kingdom)
3. Abdallah Khoury, President of Energy Company Vinci groups in the east (France, Strasbourg) (France, Strasbourg)
4. Boban Stojanovic – professor at the University of Nis, Serbia (University of Niš, Faculty of Economics, Serbia)
5. Adriana Alexander, Professor, University of Cambridge (BBC World Service, London Radio Service, Cambrigdge)
6. Tori Marland professor at the University Lister (Leicester University, United Kingdom)
7. Nurlan Uteshev, Gaukhar Sydykova – University of Cambridge (UK);
8. Assylbekova Madina – L’Université de Strasbourg (France)
9. Smadyarov Bakdaulet, Abassova Togzhan – Northwestern University (Chicago, USA)
10. Mukhammedov Abu, Bekmurzaeva Zhanyl, Issaeva Ainur – University Lister (Leicester University)
11. Tussupov Zhandarbek – Brunel University (UK)
12. Eurasian National University. L.Gumilev
13. Kokshetau State University. Sh.Ualikhanov
14. Zhetysu State University. I.Zhansugurova
Work videoconference opened Rector of KazNU – Mutanov Galimkair Mutanovich a welcoming speech in three languages to participants and organizers of the conference.
As the first speaker spoke Diana Kulibayeva, a visiting professor at King’s College London on the theme: «Green economy». At the end of her report to make comments PhD doctor zam.zv.kafedry economy Ishuova ZH.SH., she was asked about the measures taken in European countries to support the development of the principles of “green” economy.
Next speaker – Boban Stojanovic – professor at the University of Nis, Serbia (University of Niš, Faculty of Economics, Serbia) made a presentation «Influence of the green economy on competitiveness – challenges in the process of the European and Eurasia integration».
At the end of the report there was a stormy debate, was asked a lot of questions, in particular on the settlement of inter-state environmental standards, response to climate change in the European Union and others.
Due to the limited time there were a few short speeches of other foreign participants, in particular: Adriana Alexander, Professor, University of Cambridge (BBC World Service, London Radio Service, Cambrigdge); Nurlan Uteshev, Gaukhar Sydykova – University of Cambridge (UK); Assylbekova Madina – L’Université de Strasbourg (France); Mukhammedov Abu, Bekmurzaeva Zhanyl, Issaeva Ainur – University Lister (Leicester University).
The presentations addressed the following issues: the concept of modern economic and economic growth; Financial resources and provide new economic mechanism of the green economy; Innovative financial instruments of the green economy; Key issues for sustainable economic development; The role of human capital in sustainable economic development.
Overall, the video conferencing on-line domestic and foreign scholars and experts discussed the problems and prospects for economic growth and propose evidence-based recommendations for the development and improvement of the economy of Kazakhstan.
In particular, following issues were discussed:
1. The current economic concept and economic growth;
2. Financial resources and provide new economic mechanism of the green economy
3. Innovative financial instruments of the green economy
4. Key issues for sustainable economic development
5. The role of human capital in sustainable economic development.
For further questions contact us at tel. +7 (727) 377 33 37 (1252) or email@example.com
Sincerely, Organizing Committee
Interactive platform «G-Global» The project “Person of the Month”
“International legal aspects of the fight against terrorism”
Almaty, April 3, 201
On April 3, 2015 Chair of criminal law, criminal trial and criminalistics Faculty of Law of Al-Farabi Kazakh National University is organizing an international online video conference on the topic “International legal aspects of the fight against terrorism” on the project “Person of the Month” on the interactive platform «G-Global».
The aim of online video-conference: discussion of scientists, specialists, masters and students of the problems of countering terrorism and the development of scientifically based recommendations for the development of effective measures to combat these crimes.
The issues addressed of video-conference: theoretical and practical problems of combating international terrorism, international treaties as the legal basis for the fight against international terrorism, modern methods of combating terrorism.
Participants of online video-conference: teachers and lecturers, students, masters and young scientists of the Chair of Criminal Law, criminal trial and criminalistics of Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Samara State University of Economics, European Humanities University in Vilnius (Lithuania).
Venue: 71 al-Farabi Ave., Almaty, Republic of Kazakhstan, rector’s office at 306 15.00 (Astana time)
For further questions contact us at tel. +7(727) 377 33 37 (1242) or Ali.Baisalov@kaznu.kz
Sincerely, Organizing Committee
Interactive Platform «G-Global»
Project “Person of the Month”
“Food security – as a factor of sustainable development”
Almaty, April 7, 2015
Online video conference “Food security – as a factor of sustainable development” within the project “Person of the Month” on the interactive platform «G-Global, organized by the Sub Department of International Relations and World Economy of the International Relations Department of Al-Farabi Kazakh National University will be held on 7 April 2015. The purpose of online video conference is making analysis and finding ways of ensuring food security and sustainable development, examining the factors of rational use of available domestic and foreign scientific research findings on the functioning of agrifood clusters, as well as the designing specific proposals for government authorities which reflect and consider the current geopolitical, socio-economic, financial, innovative and technological factors.
Online Video Conference will cover the following topics:
– elements of food security and their relationship to sustainable agricultural and rural development; ]
– integration of agricultural science and contemporary agricultural practices as a mechanism for effective development of regions of Kazakhstan;
– priorities of today’s agricultural science, interaction of branches of sciences and interdisciplinary studies of sustainable rural development of the various hierarchical levels;
– socio-economic transformation of agro-industrial complex in the context of Kazakhstan’s integration policy.
Participants of the online video conference:
teaching staff, students, MA and PhD students, and young scholars of the Sub Department of International Relations and World Economy of the International Relations Department of Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, L.N. Gumilyov Eurasian National University, Kazakh National Agrarian University, the Sapienza University of Rome (Italy), Burgas Free University (Bulgaria), Wageningen University (Netherlands).
Almaty, 71 Al-Farabi ave., Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, university administration building, room 306 at 15:00 (Astana time) Sincerely, Organizing Committee
The project “Person identity” of Al-Farabi Kazakh National University on an interactive platform «G-Global»
“Dialogue of cultures and civilizations”
Faculty of Philology, Literary Studies and World Languages of Al-Farabi Kazakh National University invites you to participate in an international online conference “Dialogue of cultures and civilizations”, which is held April 9 at 15:00-16:30.
The purpose of the online conference: Through an exchange of views with the domestic and foreign scientists to reveal features of the influence of globalization and civilization in the national cultures in the modern world, to determine the spiritual and moral guidelines of society, to identify trends in the development of literature and the way of forming a new humanitarian paradigm.
The participants of the online conference: Faculty of Philology, Literary Studies and World Languages of Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Department of History and Theory of Kazakh literature, Semipalatinsk State University named after Shakarim, North Kazakhstan State University named after M. Kozybaev, Kazakh State Women’s Pedagogical University, Kokshetau State University named after Ch.Valikhanov , Chingiz Aitmatov Institute of Language and Literature , the Kyrgyz State University named after J. Balasaguni, West-Kazakhstan State University named after MV Utemisov, Institute of Literature and Art named after M.O. Auezov.
The following questions will be discussed in the video conference regime:
– Interaction of national cultures in the works of contemporary writers of Kazakhstan and foreign countries;
– Features of civilization impact on the national culture and consciousness of the individual;
– Spiritual and moral values of modern society.
Venue of an online conference: Almaty city, Al-Farabi avenue 71, Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, university administration office # 306.
G-Global’s Person of the Month “Information Society and Sustainable Development”,
April 10, 2015, 16:00-17:00
Faculty of Journalism of Al-Farabi Kazakh National University invites you to participate in an international online conference “Information Society and Sustainable Development”, which is held April 10 at 16:00-17:00.
The purpose of the online conference: Through an exchange of views with the domestic and foreign scientists to reveal features of the problems of information society and Sustainable Development in Kazakhstan and in the world, revealing the dynamics of its development in the implementation of the global strategy for sustainable development.
The participants of the online conference: Faculty of Journalism of Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, Department of UNESCO, international journalism and public relations, L.N.Gumilyov Eurasian National University, EA. Buketov Karaganda State University, University of Istanbul (Turkey), Moscow State University, North-Eastern Federal University in Yakutsk (Republic of Saha, Yakutiya).
The following questions will be discussed in the video conference regime:
– Identification of the concepts and theories of the global information society based on universal development of civilization;
– to develop evidence-based recommendations for the improvement of the knowledge society in the context of globalization and regionalization;
– to show the trend of sustainable development of countries and regions, according to national and global aspects.
Venue of an online conference: Almaty city, Al-Farabi avenue 71, Al-Farabi Kazakh National University, university administration office # 306, 16.00 (Astana time).